What is ABHA?
ABHA or health ID card comes along with an ABHA number and PHR address that differentiate everyone's identity on the card and allows one to share and receive all kinds of medical records with the concerned health practitioner.
Benefits of using ABHA
- Enable a health locker as a safe storage space
- Easy accessibility of all medical records
- Provides a PHR address to enable sharing only with users consent
- Protect the sharing of your records with a consent pin
- Health history can be easily organized
- Monitoring progress gets easier with smart reports
- Access to HPR and HFR data for better decision making
- Detection of diseases at an early stage
You can create the ABHA using healthid.ndhm.gov.in or Eka Care website or app.
Steps To Create ABHA Health Card
- Go to Eka Care ABHA Page
First of all, you need to visit a website that is linked to Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission and allows you to create an ABHA health ID card.
- Click on create ABHA
- Enter your Aadhaar number and the OTP sent to the registered number.
- Verify your mobile number.
- Enter your username to create an ABHA address
Once your Aadhaar, as well as your phone number, is verified, you will be asked to create a PHR address that will allow you to share and receive your medical records with the concerned health practitioners.
- Continue to set up your health locker
Now, you are done with creating ABHA. It is time to set up your health locker.
- Your ABHA is generated along with your QR code
This step is all about exploring your ABHA and the given QR code. Now, only one step is left which we will see in the next and last point.
- Create your consent pin
Here comes the most crucial part of creating ABHA. It incorporates the creation of a consent pin to make sharing and receiving more secure that any other way.
Now that you know how to create your ABHA health ID card, it will be easier for you to create it for yourself and your family member. With ABHA your medical records are easy to carry and access anywhere anytime digitally.